Wall Decoro Giotto
Wall Decoro Giotto
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Information on cookies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the site to function properly, while others are useful to the visitor because they are able to securely store, for example, the user name or language settings. The advantage of having cookies installed on your PC is that you no longer need to compile the same information whenever you want to access a site visited previously.
How can I disable cookies?
You can change your browser to disable cookies through a very simple procedure. Attention: by deactivating the cookies, both the user name and password will no longer be stored in the site's login box.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" button on the keyboard
3. In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options"
4. Then select the "Privacy" tab
5. Go to "Settings History:" and then to "Use custom settings". Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options"
3. Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all)
4. Then click OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the "Tools" icon
3. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings"
4. Select "Content Settings" under "Privacy"
5. In the "Cookies" tab you can deselect the cookies and save the preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" panel in the dialog box that follows
3. In the "Accept cookies" section you can specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark)
4. For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies"